Photo: Graffiti discovered in Lubbock,TX during our 2007 storm hunt vacation
Many lessons may be gained about the glory, joy and success that arises when we dilligently nurture our life dreams.
President Barack Obama to me is a prime example of both nurturing a Dream and bringing it forth. For me he is a great example of someone who embodies the following lessons:
* Say yes to our life dreams and our life dreams say yes back. Our Dreams take on a life of their own and like a vast tide, carry us to deliverance.
* With God, all things are possible.
* Our life dreams speak to the higher good and the benefit of all, "commiting to love rather than fear" and bridging formerlly divergent pathways into one unified, inclusive yet diversified whole.
* When we joyfully, dedicatedly commit to our life dreams, they become magnets that draw others to that dream and in support of our life mission.
* We acknowledge both the joy/inspiration and work of love involved in carrying forth our life dreams and what they entail. This approach balances hope and faith, solid pragmatism and integrity with the here and now.
* Our life dreams are fearless, though we might experience an occasional bit of fear during the carrying out process. Despite any intrusion of temporary fear, we "just do it anyways", bouyed by the strength of our commitment to doing and being what we believe in and the greatness that with God we seek to accomplish.
* We have the capacity to enroll former adversaries into our life dream and draw on their power to help us carry those dreams into practical being. The power of our life dream allows us to love and have so much faith in ourselves and our life dream that we possess the confidence and trust in the integrity of others - even those who formerlly may have resisted our vision, to join the party and help bring this dream into fruition.